>>108

小池松次に関するGoogle検索の結果だが、興味深いのが聞いたことがないようなサイトの記事やブログ・SNSしかないことだ

小池松次「徳育教育講演会のご案内」
www.navi garasu.com/koike/
ジャパンの教育崩壊「小池松次」 幼稚園から大学まで幅広く教育学の実習と講義の実務に専念。 ... である
「修身・日本と世界」は、徳育指導・国民教育の貴重な資料として世界的に認められ、TIME誌(1996年4月22日号)
に小池の授業風景が掲載されている。

小池松次のプロフィール
www.navi garasu.com/koike/profile.htm
小池松次 昭和3年 佐賀県生まれ 長崎青年師範学校(現:長崎大)を経て 東京教育大学(現:筑波大学)教育学科卒業 ... と世界」
は、徳育指導・国民教育の貴重な資料として世界的に認められ、TIME誌(1996年4月22日号)に小池の授業風景が掲載されている。
----

しかし調べたところ小池松次が主張する「TIME誌」1996年4月22日号には小池松次の痕跡が全く無い

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/0,9263,7601960422,00.html

小池松次が主張するTIMEの号には日本に関連した記事は2つだけ記事がある
一つは日米貿易交渉、もう一つは日本の「失敗した奇跡」に関するものだ
少なくとも日本に関連したポジティブな記事はないし、小池松次が主張しているような文脈の記事ではない

U.S.-JAPAN SCORECARD
By Lewis M. Simons Monday, Apr. 22, 1996
LAST FRIDAY, A FEW DAYS BEFORE HE LEFT FOR A STATE visit to Tokyo, President Clinton walked outside the
White House for a photo op he was clearly looking forward to. Accompanied by Mickey Kantor, the tough-talking
Trade Representative who later that day would be nominated to succeed Ron Brown as Secretary of Commerce,
Clinton viewed a new Chrysler Neon, Ford Taurus and GM Cavalier--all equipped with right-hand steering wheels
for sale in Japan. "Just four years ago," said Clinton, "if you had told me that I would see it, I'm not sure I would
have believed it--right-hand-drive American models made...

THE FAILED MIRACLE
RARELY HAS A COUNTRY FALLEN SO FAR SO FAST AS JAPAN HAS IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS. WHAT WENT WRONG?
By Edward W. Desmond/Tokyo Monday, Apr. 22, 1996
Five years ago, Japan could look back on three decades of extraordinary accomplishment. Its economy had
grown an average of 6.5% a year. By the 1980s, it had come to dominate the market for consumer electronics
and semiconductors, and claimed the best automakers in the world. In the U.S., Japanese companies seemed
to be buying everything in sight, from Rockefeller Center to Universal Studios. Over and over again, the question
was asked in other countries, particularly the U.S.--What is Japan's secret?

For Japan did seem to have a secret, somehow managing to exempt itself from the economic laws that governed everyone...

小池松次のTIME誌には痕跡らしきものがなく、どう贔屓目に見ても過剰広告のペテン師だろう