https://www.reddit.com/r/monsterhunterrage/comments/db3iqp/mr_lunastra_is_the_epitome_of_fucking_trash_design/

MR Lunastra is the epitome of Fucking trash design
FUCKING FUCK
Whoever designed that fight has no idea what makes Monster Hunter so enjoyable. Shitty pool aoe mechanics, roar stunlocks, FUCKING NOVA SPAM AND WE ALL KNOW HOW FUCKING BULLSHIT HER NOVA IS... Who the fuck designed this fight? It isn't fun. It isn't a challenge. It's just heaps of bullshit all piled up on top of other bullshit. Sure, I can equip windproof. Her fucking shitty blue aids pools are still there though. The cunt still nova's every fucking minute though. THIS IS A POORLY DESIGNED FIGHT. IT JUST FUCKING IS. There are NO other monsters in this game that are this crap. They could literally delete Lunastra from this game and I would not shed a fucking tear. Whoever designed this fight; I hope you are forced into an arena quest with two Lunastras. I hope you have seen the fucking errors of your shitty fucking ways but most of all, I hope that this bullshit never fucking happens again.

Fuck this fucking blue cunt.