>>31
タイ人です〜

I will try to explain.
Yesterday at the handshake event, this disabled man came in to shake hands with the girls.
Similar to Japan, in Thailand, there are many rules, such as: no photography, no mask, no bags, no mobile phone allowed, no weapons, etc.
https://scontent-sin2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/45127826_1784649481662302_8098011212832309248_o.png?_nc_cat=103&;_nc_eui2=AeGTVzPyhJfioeK1hNeF8LBjx-DoQ-j0LxTR7TGXgJVv_zQ_LHovJPGUYgr-7of_CvwfdwgBgiS5Pruo4iLCNp2AijWlB7fIdsnZ6o-2sDAgkQ&_nc_ht=scontent-sin2-1.xx&oh=63d67ad746733234b83ee17c6390ba87&oe=5C3E605C

This man not only took many pictures, but he also posted them onto SNS. On SNS he said many disgusting things:
You can see it here: https://pantip.com/topic/38235569
I will translate some.
Pakwan picture: "The thing that happened between the two of us, I want you to keep it a secret"
He wears gas mask to meet Mobile (some people said he said because she is smelly): "Mobile looks obviously of me scared hahaha"
Kaimook picture: "Do you like to eat noodles? You can come and eat at my noodle shop next time"
Pictures of free things: "I got free handshake tickets. I got unlimited handshake, but I only shook hands with 11. Rose (Tom-san's wife) also gave me 2 sets of photos (limited 7000 available only). I also got Cherprang and Noey phone accessories for free. #free lifestyle is the best #anything free is honorable

Thai otas are angry because:
1. Other people are also disabled, why do they not get the same privilege?
2. Many people pay millions of baht, but they do not get the same privilege as this one person who doesn't pay anything but has connections with the CEO's wife.
3. Why is he able to go in and ignore all the rules? He wears mask, has mobile phone (also shows he is secretly recording), has a bag, it ignores all the rules and ignore safety of the girls.
4. Why does he get to take pictures? The pictures are definitely taken by management, so why did they send it to him? Why is he so special? Is it because of connection?
5. He gets the pictures and post them on SNS, so someone must have sent it to him. Why is he so special?
6. Suddenly, people who spent thousands on Founder card or buying thousands of merchandise feel what they have is rubbish compared to someone who has connection.

It is because of this feeling that it is unfair that someone gets special treatment only because they have connection that they cannot accept.
Thai people is sick of seeing this in society, because it's so common. They hoped that BNK48, with all the rules from Japan, everyone will play fair.
It is a bad feeling when everyone obeys all the rules, spend thousands of dollars on BNK48, but the management chose to ignore all the rules just to please someone with connection.

Now the management (Job-san did Live, Rose, Tom-san) tried to do PR by saying that they don't know this man, but only allowed it because they feel sorry for him because he is disabled.
However, from SNS, it is clear he has a VIP badge, and he has been VIP from a long time ago (even since Shonichi and Girl's Don't Cry premiere, he is in VIP pictures).
So Thai otas feel even more angry because it looks like an obvious lie. Now many are saying they doubt if the upcoming election will be transparent.

It is quite a big deal. Many otas I've spoken to said they have lost faith in management and will leave BNK. Many say they will stay with BNK but they will spend much less.
It will be interesting to see what will happen after this.