>>349
Because she is the only one who has been trying to achieve this dream for 8 years.
Yes, all girls want to be in senbatsu. But I think this dream is more important to Izurina than anybody else.
Izurina is not young. In 2-3 years she might graduate.
This means in 10 years of being an idol, she will never experience being in senbatsu through election.
She is trying so hard to achieve her dream she even moved to a new country and learn a new language.
It is sad that even after trying so hard, she cannot achieve success.

If you saw the audition for "また あなたのことを考えてた", you can see 2nd generation is getting stronger.
Now, if next year there is 3rd generation, it is likely she will be pushed down even further.
If she does not get to be in top 16 this election (or at least top 32), it is likely she will never get to experience being elected into senbatsu.
10 years of hard work should result in success, even if it is a small success at a small team like BNK.
I know Izurina is important as a mother/older sister figure to BNK, but Izurina said herself she dream is to be a senbatsu member.
I don't want to her to feel the past 10 years of her life spent working hard is a failure. This is too sad.
Please excuse me for typing very long. This is maybe Izurina's only chance so I have to try my best. Thank you for reading.