★ 2019年7月Japan ExpoでのYOSHIKIインタビュー動画
(Red Swanについては25分15秒くらいから)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImPROckFKJA

★ 進撃の巨人の主題歌をX JAPANでやるか決める前に、YOSHIKIがToshlを含むメンバー全員に
どう思うか訊いたところ、皆がポジティブな反応を見せたかOKした
誰もネガティブな反応はしなかった

(「I talked to every single members of X JAPAN what do you think?
Some of them are positive or some of them are ok.. Nobody was negative.」)

★ 以下、書き起こし

Yes, Red swan! I think that they are people from Attack on Titan (ShingekinoKyojin), so they asked me to write a theme song.
Then, I said..I asked them which, you know a group or should I do X JAPAN or Yoshiki or.. They are not 100% sure.
So, I said " Let me write a song anyway," so It can go X JAPAN or..Just I want to write a song first.
Then when I start writing, this could be X JAPAN, too but somebody..also can be my friend.
Then I was contemplating what I ..should we. Of course , I talked to every single members of X JAPAN what do you think?
Some of them are positive or some of them are ok.. Nobody was negative.

One of my good friends, Hyde. We go to dineer once in a while. We were talking about what I was doing.
"Are you interested in?" "Sure!" The timing was very interesting. So, I also asked Toshl,too. But the timing didn't match.
Ok, maybe it's a good collaboration. Then I..We played a song to them. They liked it a lot. That was just demo.
Should I go for this direction or not? I just made 60 -90seonds first. They liked it. Ok, I will do this.

I know this is a little bit controversial .
When It comes to hip-hop or all those EDM artists..Always they are collaborating.
Somebody featuring someone..Why can we do rock artists? People start doing this.
How they made scene bigger. As rock artists, they were going on their own way, by themself .
But I think it's gonna be for the future. People will start collaborating more and more.

So, At least I am doing this,too . You are going to see more collaborations in the future.
As long as it's good for the band. I think I want I would like my fans to understand.
It's not something you know,, doing selfish reasons, I also stimulate entire rock markets .
In term of rock market, I want to change that . I want rock bands to come back in the charts.
We make drama. We stimulate drama, too. Also a collaboration is another element for the future.

★ インタビューの文章はサイトにも載っているが、正確な書き起こしではなく、例えば
「Then when I start writing, this could be X JAPAN, too but somebody..also can be my friend.」の
「my friend」は出てこない
https://www.c-k-jpopnews.fr/2019/07/09/conference-de-presse-yoshiki-se-livre-sur-son-prochain-film-en-exclusivite-a-japan-expo-20eme-impact/2/