iPhone LFx

"LF" is taken from "LoveFrom", which is also the name of the design office established by Jonathan Paul Ive, and its abbreviation comes from "Love From x".

"x" is said to mean an important person, sometimes a person who sends the love of each of the various people who may be a family, a lover, a friend, and a teacher.

This is the first fully wireless iPhone with fully movable physics buttons and no Lightning or USB ports.

The AirPods come standard, and you can also change the Option of the AirPods Pro exclusively in the AppleStore.

Apple logo banner part of the back designed larger than the past iPhone series is made of resin, along with the role of passing the radio waves of the antenna,
The central part of the Apple logo mark is made of silky touch material that sinks slightly softly corresponding to the physical push, giving a soft impression as a sign in,
in an emergency, such as when the system on the touch screen no longer responds, It also plays a role in acting as a physical reset button. It is not currently planned to have some normal-use functionality for this button.

Although the body color was also considered multicolor, it is only white and black like the previous iPhone, but this is because of its role as a frame of the screen, it has become a form to avoid multicolor development due to visual constraints.
Apart from the body color, the edge frame can be freely selected and combined in two colors, a combination of a total of four patterns.
There's A Silver called LovePlutinum and Gold called EverGold. It should be noted that Silver liquid metal that has been used for eject of the SIM card slot so far has been adopted.

In addition, LFx engraving, unlike other models are laser-engraved on the back, it is said that it is physically engraved on the edge frame side.

Johnny said, "I'm inspired by the custom of imprinting messages and names inside the marridge ring. This is outside, though.
Physically engraving also means adding design spice to the side that removes the button,
but I am confident that it is a great idea as a design that will always remember the fresh emotion of seeing the feeling at your fingertips.
I've tried and failed many times, sticking to the stamping method, and tried and completed various of the newer technologies, and I want you to see how it feels."