4chの剥ぎ師スレから呪文拾ってきた

Checkpoint: Zeipher F111

img2img->Inpaint

Prompt: "a naked woman"

Neg. prompt: ugly, duplicate, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands,poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn face, mutation, deformed, blurry, bad anatomy, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, more than 2 nipples, more than 2 hands, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck, out of focus, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, image compression, noise, text

Mask blur: 4

Masked content: original

Inpaint at full resolution

Just resize

Sampling Steps: 20-50 (I start at 30)

Sampling Method: Euler A

Width/Height: Match your donor pic

CFG Scale: 3.5-14 (variable, lower means it stays closer to the donor image, I typically start at 6-7.

Denoising strength: .25-.75 (variable, the higher you set the strength the more freedom you give to the AI to be creative)

Seed: -1 (random, I always use random until I find a seed that I like, then I reuse that seed and adjust sampling steps, CFG, and denoising)

Inpainting tips: Don't worry about being super tidy with the mask, inpainting is very forgiving. Try to avoid masking hands and feet when possible as SD still sucks at those. It can be done but you'll go through 20-30 iterations before you find the right hand/feet generation. I also recommend avoiding defining features like tattoos as they add a lot of character/familiarity to the finished product.