そうですか? それは良かった
お返事ありがとう

>>136 笑 イーサーン話せません!w

>>133
タイの反応ですか?
反応は良くも悪くもです。
ぼくの日本語は下手です。 英語を使います。 すみません。
(日本語はGoogle翻訳です)

Some people say the situation is not so bad, but many people use it as a chance to attack Mobile.
状況はそれほど悪くないと言う人もいますが、多くの人はそれをMobileを攻撃する機会として使用します。

Many Thai people know that Kouhaku is a legendary stage that many Japanese artists dream of, so it is a high honour for BNK to be invited.
コウハクは多くの日本人アーティストが夢見る伝説の舞台であることを多くのタイ人が知っていることで、BNKが招かれることは非常に名誉なことです。

They said in future, management may have to think twice if they want to select Mobile for an important job.
彼らは将来的に、彼らは重要な仕事のためにモバイルを選択したい場合は管理チームが二度考える必要があるかもしれないと言いました。

Most people think Mobile is lucky this time because Sasshi and Sakurai Sho are able to help her. But next time, it might not be so lucky. So Mobile must improve.
サッシと櫻井 翔が彼女を助けることができるので、ほとんどの人はモバイルが今回ラッキーだと思います。しかし次回は、それほど幸運ではないかもしれません。 だからモバイルは改善する必要があります。

Personally, I think it is OK this time, but she must improve in future. Mobile is the opposite of Cherprang. Mobile is like a heroine from a 90’s shoujo manga. She is clumsy and emotion crybaby. I think she is like Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon.
個人的には、今回は大丈夫だと思いますが、将来は改善しなければなりません。 モバイルはチャプラんの反対です。 モバイルは90年代の少女漫画のヒロインのようなものです。彼女は不器用で感情的泣き虫です。彼女はセーラームーンの月野うさぎのようだと思います。

Conversely, Thai people think Cherprang is like the perfect girl. She has a smart, cold beauty. She is like ‘Sailor Neptune’.
逆に、タイの人々はチャプラんが完璧な女の子のようだと思います。 彼女は頭が良く冷たい美しさを持っています。 彼女は「セーラーネプチューン」のようです。

But I think Mobile is becoming a real challenger now.
It will be interesting to see which type will win the election.
しかし、モバイルは今や真の挑戦者になりつつあります。
どのタイプが選挙に勝つかを見るのは面白いでしょう。
ドジっ娘または生徒会長

Music? I don’t know. Maybe Sailor Venus. Cute, cheerful and confident.
ミュージック?私は知りません。 多分「セーラーヴィーナス」。 かわいい、陽気で自信があります。

I have one more question. Many people who attack Mobile say even if she was not KFC center, the song is good and will be famous anyway.
I want to ask Japanese people: If Sasshi was not selected as Center of Koichun, do you think the song will be famous?
もう1つ質問があります。 モバイルを攻撃する多くの人々は、たとえ彼女が恋チュンセンターでなくても言っても、その曲は良くてとにかく有名になるでしょう。
私は日本人に聞きたいのですが、サッシが恋チュンのセンターに選ばれなかったとしたら、その歌は有名になると思いますか?