>>829

タイ人です〜
Regarding New-chan's disappearance.
Even Thai fans think it is abnormal for her to disappear so suddenly and completely

This is only a rumour, but BNK fans believe New-chan is working on a secret project.

They believe she will be starring in a drama series.
The rumoured series is 'Great Men Academy', that will feature members from the boy group '9x9'.
This is 9x9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thQ_l9r7f1Q
Earlier this year, they (the members of 9x9) also starred in a drama 'In Family We Trust', which become one of the most discussed series in Thailand this year.
'In Family We Trust': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGd9u9KKFuk
The fans believe this because there was news that the drama went to shoot in Chiang Mai earlier this month.
Meanwhile, New-chan also posted an Instagram picture showing that she is in Chiang Mai at the same time period.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqEaKU_l96n/

Also, the director of the series (and the 9x9 members) started following New-chan on Instagram, while she also started following them.
We are not sure if she will be the lead actress, but because she is gone for so long (and blocked out her entire schedule), many believe she will be a main character.

If this rumour is true, I think it is good.
Some people are worried because she is losing the opportunities to gain fans before the election while other members get to go perform at live events almost every day.
However, New-chan gets an opportunity few other members get. If the drama is unsuccessful, she will lose heavily
But if the drama becomes popular, she will instantly shoot from an unknown member to become one of the most famous BNK members.
This is the risk. I think New already weigh it in her mind and made a choice if it is worth it. Now we have to see if she will win the gamble.

It is interesting now because many members are using various different strategies to win fans.
Natherine started doing football Youtube videos and match predictions. This wins her many football fan. She also markets herself as an 'idol of determination' - she will do anything to make fans love her.
This includes asking fans to comment on her Facebook before a handshake event so she will see their picture and remember everyone's name and face when they come to see her.
This has been very successful and she went from an unknown member to one of the most popular in 2nd generation.

Wee is trying to market herself as a 'cool' tomboy image (like a boy in a girl's body). She discussed many games (like PUBG) and attracted many game-otas.

All the top members of BNK have very distinct character to make them marketable to Thai otas: Cherprang (cool, smart, leader), Pun (friendly girl-next-door), Music (kawaii, loves Japan, anime-ota), Orn (strong, confident bijin), Noey (soft, feminine), Mobile (childlike, a bit stupid in a cute way).
I think Jennis personality is not so clear, so that is why she is losing popularity (it is a bit cool, calm, mature, so it overlaps with Cherprang).

Because of her appearance and personality, I think being an actress in a series is the correct strategy for New.