568単語中、4つ
99.3点

Good morning. Do you always work with your daughter, Mr. Campbell?
She asked for my company. I do everything in my power to make my baby girl happy.
I’ll give you the keys to the house and changing room. Please feel free to use anything you need.
That would be helpful.
Judy, come to the study and get **the** keys.

Mal’s been avoiding me like I’ve been avoiding him. We haven’t seen each other for the past three weeks. The garden will be complete in four days. After that I’ll never see Mal. Never again.

That was my brother. He must be frightened by your squeaky voice.
Don’t worry. I’ll get him and the truck out of the way. Sorry about the trouble. Good day.
Oh, dear. I didn’t mean to…
Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done **yet**
It’s okay, honey. Leave it.
Vivian Haulgate. The lofty flirt! They deserve each other!
Why are you crying, Judy?
My eyes. They hurt.
**I** thought I’d have a look at your wonderful garden you’re so proud of. I hope I didn’t offend the delivery girl.
I’ll send her your apologies. You can leave now.
But I just came.
I’m grateful for everything your husband has done for me. That’s why I’ve been treating you with respect.
It was a mistake! All you do is demand attention. Worse, it gave Judy the wrong idea about us. Be faithful to your husband. Promise me, Viv. You’re not allowed here without his presence.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Will you come with me? There’s something I want you to see.
Make it quick. We’re undermanned.
Where’s Billy?
I can’t take it. You must have worked really hard to get your associates to agree.
All I had to do was show what you did with my garden. You earned it, Judy. Take it.
No, I didn’t. You’re the reason I got it. The answer is no. I don’t want to be in your debt!
So, you let the biggest chance of your life slip through your fingers just to reject me!
I’m the man you fell in love with. Nothing has changed!
Mal gave me everything other than a marriage proposal.
Am I the one in the wrong? Should I move in with him?
He doesn’t just love me. He has a faith in my talent and my work. I don’t think I’ll ever meet a man like Mal. If our feelings are true, maybe there’s no need for a certificate.
Judy, you’ve been working hard and you’re so young. I want you to find a nice man and have a happy family.
Give her a break, Tess. Judy’s doing something good here.
Judy is not your son. You’re living through Judy because it’s something Billy can never give you!
That’s not true, Tess. I’m not that type of guy. My family gets my first priority.
I’m sorry. It just breaks my heart to see Judy like this.
Remember, Judy, your mom and dad love you very much.
I know. Thanks, Mom, Dad.
No
I can’t tell them that I want to live with a man who doesn’t believe in marriage.
Return the keys and **let ** that be the end of it.
Judy
Mrs. Hagan.
It was nothing more than dirt and weeds. Now it looks like heaven! I can see what Mal’s been gushing about.

**the**
**yet**
**I**
**let **