http://www.deadbydaylight.com/
■日本語wiki
http://www65.atwiki.jp/deadbydaylight/
■英語wiki
http://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
■Steamストアページ
http://store.steampowered.com/app/381210/
■UPDATE詳細
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Dead_By_Daylight_JP/discussions/0/358415738215314766/?ctp=8

■関連スレ
【Dead by Daylight】晒しスレ【DbD】 part10
https://lavender.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/net/1516869361/
【Dead by Daylight】PC版質問スレ【DbD】 part7
https://fate.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamef/1521266839/
【Dead by Daylight】配信者、動画投稿者の話題スレ【DbD】 part2
http://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/streaming/1520459175/

■ゲーム内BAN対象行為
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1129820661

■前スレ
Dead by daylight Part191
https://fate.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamef/1521802908/

次スレは>>950が宣言してから立てる

!extend:checked:vvvvv:1000:512

建てる人は本文1行目に↑をコピペしてスレ立ておねがいします
VIPQ2_EXTDAT: checked:vvvvv:1000:512:----: EXT was configured
0264UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 07:53:04.90ID:EqGqicM10
IP付き別スレでも活動始めたのでIP無しのどこかでやりますね
ワッチョイ隠しもアレやめてないみたいだし
0265UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 07:57:18.36ID:EqGqicM10
>>263

Q 今後のDLCで、マップが一つしかない地域に新しいマップが追加されますか?
A 過去にもそういうことはしてますし、今後もやっていきます。但しライセンス付きDLCは除く。
New maps for single map realms in upcoming DLCs? - "We've done this in the past and we'll revisit this for sure. Exception: licensed content"

新しく追加されるDLCとは別に、DLCの衣装だけを取得するDLCもリリース予定
Cosmetics for paid original DLCs: They will be included in the "Chapter cosmetics pack" with upcoming DLCs

Info on new balance changes (new jungle gyms etc) will be showed later this stream

捕食者のリワーク中: サバイバーの足音を大きくし、キラーの足音を小さくする。
Predator changes (WIP): increased audio volume for survivor footsteps and decreased audio volume for killer footsteps

リーダーボード: キラー別リーダーボードと総合リーダーボードを分ける予定。
Upcoming "Leaderboards" feature: Horvath wants an overall leaderboard and individual leaderboards for the specific killers
0266UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 08:44:20.35ID:EqGqicM10
>>263
Panel: Map Design changes

作業中の新板グル https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9ix_YkL0N4&;t=22m
These changes are still in development and a Work In Progress!!! - Twitch VOD Timestamp

6月アニバーサリーの2週間前を目安にPTB予定
They are considering a PTB for those changes because they're major and important (2 weeks before the June release)

板グル箇所に「照準」をつけることで、駆け引きを面白くさせます。
Loops: added [line of sight] blockers to encourage and support mindgames

板吸い込みは修正完了。板の横からでないと倒せないようにします。
Pallet vacuum is gone, survivors have to actually reach the end of the pallet to drop them

これに伴って、停止状態から板を倒したら逆側に一瞬で移動する現象も無くなります。
This change also means that survivors won't be teleported to the other side of the pallet if they drop it without velocity

板を倒した際のサバイバーの回転は、走り動作をスムーズに見せるための動作です。
The "spin" survivors do when dropping a pallet is to maintain the momentun for your sprint (as in: smoother transition between the animations)

現在の開発ビルド: 板のど真ん中に板倒しアクションができないデッドゾーンが存在しますが、そこはどちら側にも倒せる場所に変更しています。
Current Dev Build: there's a "deadzone" in the middle of the pallet that doesn't trigger the drop down, but they're playing with two overlapping zones instead
0267UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 4b18-S1ye)垢版2018/04/27(金) 11:57:48.66ID:FHql7Q040

足音大きくなるの助かるわたまに自分の足音鯖の足音と勘違いするから
板はこれどうなんだろう板グル弱化になるのかな
何らかのバグがもれなくついてくるor鯖発狂でレビューが荒れるまで見えた
0269UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 12:54:00.00ID:EqGqicM10
>>268

Will there be a new map for Crotus Prenn Asylum and other single-map realms in any of the upcoming updates?
Mathieu - "We absolutely want to want revisit the realms that have seen very few things. The exceptions are usually the licensed ones."

Q ドクターやハグのDLCをリアルマネーで購入した人は、これらのキラーの新衣装を取得できますか?
Can people who bought The Doctor and Hag DLC with money get a cosmetic for these killers?

A はい。
社内では、今後プレイ時間で解除できるようになるDLCキャラクターを既に課金購入している人への報酬をどうするかを話し合っています。
意訳: DLCの課金購入又はプレイ時間によるアンロックしていても、(それらを含む)新チャプター(DLC)を購入した際に、何かを得られるようにする方向で検討しています。
Mathieu - "Yes, we talked internally about people who paid money for something that will now become available to grind.
There could be cases where you'll have a little something in the Chapter Pack that you will not find if you buy all these things or grind all these things through the shop."

Any info on upcoming balance changes and new tiles? You mentioned new kinds of jungle gyms; can we get a preview of them?
Mathieu - " 'Very yes' is the answer I put there."

Q サバイバーのエンブレムに関するバランス修正の予定はどうですか?
Any updates to the rebalancing of The Emblems Update, especially with Survivors?

A 今現在ではバランス修正の更新作業はしていません。エンブレムに関するフィードバックと精査は…大変興味深いものになっています。
フィードバックから統計を作成し、見直しをしていきます。しかし、まずさきにバグ修正を行います。その後にバランス修正です。
Mathieu - "We don't have updates specifically on that, but The Emblems are being scrutinized to an extent that is...pretty impressive.
We're getting feedback, we're getting stats we're gonna look at. But also, there are bugs we think should be fixed. There will definitely be rebalancing of The Emblems System."

Any console optimization plans for Xbox One and Xbox One X?

Mathieu - "The optimizations for console are ongoing. We're continually trying to find ways to scroung a little more performance out of these machines."
Stefan - "We are looking into doing these kinds of things, and we're aiming to do it across the board."
Mathieu - "It's mostly the total screen effects (distortion) that is very, very hungry."

Could you talk about the Town of Weeks? What happened in this town, and is it possible to have it as a map sometime?

Mathieu - " 'We could talk about the Town of Weeks,' that's the answer. But not today."
Stefan - "I'm not even sure what that is..."
Mathieu - "And is it gonna, someday, be a map in the game? Probably not."

Will you tell us more about The Entity? He's a very interesting character.

Mathieu - "That's a bold statement."
McLean - "Assuming his gender, in current year..."
Mathieu - "We will tell you more about The Entity, but it's still gonna be eye drop dosage constantly being dripped over you thought the flavor text for add-ons and perks and powers."
Stefan - "So you better open your eyes so that the drops have full, immersive effect."

I'm curious if The Entity an ancient God and what area of the world it might have originated in, or if it came from Earth at all;
and if it's growing in power and will eventually get to a concerning amount.

Mathieu - "These are very good questions..."
Stefan - "I thought home is where the heart is. Here, there, aren't we from everywhere?"
Mathieu - "No, no we're not."
["For The Entity, home is where the hurt is." -Unknown]
0270UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 13:22:31.01ID:EqGqicM10
>>268

Will lore get added, like it used to be, in the future; or are you planning on changing the way we get additional lore?

Mathieu - "Yes."
McLean - "Like it used to be in the future?"
Mathieu - "We're not gonna change things more. Since we're gonna release a lot of costumes, we're probably gonna get more backstory on the characters, and a few more facets to interpret them in.
We want to find more ways to tell the story."

Q 以前にプレデターの修正について、足跡バグを直すまでは着手しないと言っていました。バグは直りましたが、今後の予定はどうなってますか?
Since you didn't want to change Predator until the scratch marks were fixed, now that they're fixed, what sort of changes are you planning to make?

A プレデターを付けているとサバイバーの足音が大きくなり、ライトウェイトをつけていると小さくなる。というアイディアがあります。
Stefan - "I think that we wanted to increase the volume of footsteps when you use Predator, and reduce the volume when you use Lightweight."
※簡略サマリ版>>265ではテープ起こしした人がニュアンスを変えてるっぽいです

Q デッドハードのバグ修正はいつ行いますか?
ボタンを押してから無敵発動までに時間がかかるようになりました。デッドハードが発動し、疲労メーターが表示されているのに、ダウンさせられることがあります。
Will you fix the bugs with Dead Hard that came with the rework patch?
Dead Hard takes longer to activate than it would have; sometimes you hit Dead Hard, see the Exhaustion meter, and the Killer downs you anyway.

A 興味深い指摘です。丁度昨日にデッハで登れてしまう箇所を潰していたところです。
ボタンを押してから発動するまでにあそびがあることは把握していますが、これは通常のプレイヤーがボタンを押す時間からすれば誤差程度です。
デッドハードのボタンを押してから加速するまでの間に無効時間が存在してしまっているのだと思います。見直してみます。
Stefan - "This is quite interesting, because yesterday we were looking at Dead Hard to fix the exploits (where you can get on top of objects and whatnot).
We noticed there is a hiccup as you press the interaction button to trigger Dead Hard, which significantly lowers your speed and then jacks back up.
It might be during that time period that Dead Hard is not active as it's trying to kick into that exceleration. We'll take a look."

If the Killers ever met one another, would they fight each other?

Mathieu - "I think for some of them, violence is the only way they can express their feelings. But maybe.
It probably wouldn't go well; maybe two of them would actually be friends (Nurse and Huntress?), but I don't think so..."
0271UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 13:22:54.97ID:EqGqicM10
>>268

Q リーダーボードに関してです。報酬やランクはキラー別にしてくれませんか?
私はハグメインですし、他のハグプレイヤーとの競争を楽しみにしています。しかし、ハグでは(他キラーとの)競争が難しくなりそうです。
In regards to the Leaderboards in the future, will the Killers be separated to allow for individual Killer rank rewards?
As a Hag main, I'd love to be able to compare my performance to other Hag players and possibly earn a cosmetic reward for achieving an exceptionally difficult task with her.

A 尤もな指摘です。ディアブロ2のような、全体と個別を両方持つ方式なら良いかもしれません。
Mathieu - "' That's a great idea.' "
Stefan - "I think it'd be amazing. It reminds me of Diablo 2 and their leaderboards and the fact that you can have an overall leaderboard and then the specific classes."
McLean - "That sounds super cool."

With the growth of Behaviour Digital, have you put any thought into improving older character animations and improving graphic quality of existing maps and textures?
It would be cool to see a fresh take on old Killers and Survivors.

Mathieu - "We've taken thought to that, but it's always a matter of weighing that against new content, and usually new content wins.
Even if it's just making a new outfit [for a Killer instead of fixing an old one]. Maybe the Mori's or something we could probably revisit,
but every single time it's gonna be the question of, 'Do we do that or do we do new content?' What would you like to see?"

Q エンブレム実装後のランク分布を下さい。
What are the rank statistics after The Emblems update?

A 統計担当に依頼中です。
Mathieu - "I asked our Stats Wizard, and he said, 'Oh, I'm working on it.' We will try to share these as they come in. It's not a simple matter..."
0272UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 14:31:06.47ID:EqGqicM10
>>268

板グルリワーク
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254733607?t=51m12s

倒れてる箱
https://i.imgur.com/cfD9R1K.png

視線を切れる障害物が板グルに追加されます。これにより、板に隠れてるサバイバーと同じほど簡単には周囲を確認できなくなります。
もし貴方が板の傍にかがんだら、そこからキラーの位置を確認できるようにカメラの方向を調整しなければなりません。
サバイバー側のこの調整時間はキラーに有利に働くでしょう。
Stefan - "Blockers have been added to the loop. You won't be able to see as easily the player who's hiding by the pallet.
While you're sitting at the pallet, you'll have to orient yourself in a way to be able to see the Killer himself.
In that time, the delay to orient yourself might be enough time for him to take advantage of you."
https://i.imgur.com/CYecaYb.png

加えまして、板の倒し方を変更します。
板吸い込みの修正と、板の倒し方をより感覚的にします。
多くの場合、板を倒したら板の向こう側に渡ります。板に駆け寄って板倒しをし、倒した側に留まりたいケースは少数です。
もし走っている最中なら、そのまま向こう側に板越えをするでしょう。
Stefan - "In addition to this, we've also changed how we drop pallets.
We are looking to fix pallet vacuums, specifically, and to make dropping pallets more intuitive.
In a lot of cases, you'll drop a pallet and switch to the other side?you'll cross over when you wanted to stay on one side because you ran at it a little bit.
As long as you had forward momentum, you'd jump to the other side."

※↑現状の説明
※↓修正案・現状の開発ビルド

・板倒しは、移動(方向)よりも、サバイバーの位置と向きで決まります。
 Pallet throwdown will be based on position and orientation rather than just movement.
・逆側に移動するまでは板を倒すことはできません。
 You cannot throw the pallet down until you've completely moved to the other side of the pallet.1
・板を倒しても、向こう側に移動しません。
 To drop the pallet on one side, stay on your side.
・板倒し後に同じ速度で走り続けるために、サバイバーは回転をします。
 There's a spin when you throw a pallet down whilst running so you can continue running at the same speed.
 ※回転 https://i.imgur.com/6CIx47N.png
・板の中間では板を倒せません。(ので、板吸い込みで逆側にワープさせられることはありません)
 There is now a centerpoint where you can't put the pallet down (so you can't vacuum to one side).

不幸なことに、今は結局板の中央でボタン押下をしています。
サバイバーは反対側に移動しながら板を倒すためにボタンを連打しなければいけません。これは良くないですし、もっと早くに修正するべきものでした。(このような板倒しは)常に行う動作ですので。
もう少し突っ込んだ調査をしてみます。
Stefan - "Unfortunately, we end up pressing space while we're in the middle of it. Well that's not enough anymore.
You need to continually spam it to get to the other side and drop it, and it doesn't feel very good, it feels like it should have done something earlier because it always has.
So we're investigating putting a slight snap."

Q ハントレスの板グルも考慮していただけませんか?トラック周辺の謎判定とか。
I hope you're taking Huntress into consideration with pallet loops... Are the pickup truck hitboxes ever gonna be changed?

A この問題はハントレスだけでなく他のキラーでも起こるんですよね…。マイケルの凝視とか。
Stefan - "The collision issues don't only happen with The Huntress. [It also happens with Meyer's and his stalking, as well as chases.]
0273UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 14:53:24.43ID:EqGqicM10
steamの方でもラグスイッチツールでのIP指定機能、対戦後にDOSアタックしたりと、チートツール側でIP表示前提な事例が出てきてるので一応

俺がチーターなら目立ったレスのIPを監視リストに突っ込んどいてロビーに反応あったらラグスイッチツール準備
チェイス中にONにしてムカつくやつを絶殺する用途に使う
この機能は汎用のネットワーク管理機能だからEACにもひっかからないしまず見つからない
0274UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 81f6-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 15:04:58.00ID:3IorYeou0
>>273
翻訳乙
やっぱIP表示されるとチーターに有利な仕様になってるんだな
IPガイジなんかチーターなのか知らんがIP開示無敵ガイジ多いよなぁ
0277UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 18:15:25.67ID:EqGqicM10
>>276
板窓の手前で2,3秒ラグってダウンさせられる動画だけじゃ無理だと思うが
バレバレのザ・ワールド動画みたいなやり方にする意味がない
0278UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 18:15:42.53ID:EqGqicM10
>>275

Q 以前に限定品は作りたくないということを仰っていましたが、コスメショップでは限定品を販売する予定ですか?
Since you said you don't want to exclude anyone and stopped making the exclusives, will you make the exclusive cosmetics available for purchase legally?

A コスメショップに関しては現在も議論中ですが、今も限定品は存在します。(twitch)Tシャツや提携品など。
Mathieu - "The store and the cosmetics released is still being discussed forcefully, but there are some that will probably never be available: ones for specific streams or partnerships."

Q 板グル板吸い込みの修正予定をお願いします
How do you plan on dealing with the pallet looping and vacuuming?

A 板グルは修正中です。板吸い込みはテスト中です。DSもテスト対象です。
Not_Queen - "Loops are being worked on. Pallet vacuum changes are being tested, also. As for DS, this is also on the list for testing."

Are there any plans to work on or release optimization for consoles?
Mathieu - "This is ongoing. There have been many improvements. We are certainly not done. We understand that it is needed."

Q Chaser と Benevolent エンブレムが取りにくいです。金すら厳しい。調整はどうしますか?
Is there any way to tweak the values on the Chaser Emblem for Killer and Benevolent for Survivors? Right now, they're both extremely hard to achieve in Gold, let alone Iridescent.

A そういう声が上がっていますし、調整はします。いくつかのエンブレムは想定よりも取りにくいものとなってしまっています。
Mathieu - "The survey will be a great place to put these kinds of comments. And yes, some of the Emblems right now are harder to achieve than was intended."

Q トーテムを見つけやすくするナーフをこっそり仕込んでませんか?以前より見つけやすい気がします。
Did you stealth-nerf Hex Totems with this patch? They are easier to find on the game map more than ever.

A いいえ。
Mathieu - "I didn't think we nerfed anything." The people he had asked said they didn't change anything.

Will the cosmetics shop be available for console?
Mathieu - "Yes, absolutely."

Q 吊られてから自殺した場合、他のサバイバーのBenevolentエンブレムに影響はありますか?
If someone tries to jump off the hook and ends up in struggle and/or dead, how does that effect Benevolent for the other Survivors?

A 本当にそんなことしてるの…?それは他の味方のチャンスを奪うだけです。(なので、質問の回答としてはYesです)
Mathieu - "It doesn't really. It removes the opportunity for someone to save you. (So in a sense, yes.)"
0279UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 18:40:00.42ID:EqGqicM10
>>275

Q BPやエンブレムでキラーの能力に対抗できるようにしませんか?斧投げ、ブリンク、チェーンソー、罠など。
Did you consider Bloodpoints or Emblems points for being able to dodge Killer abilities? Hatchets, blinks, chainsaws, bear traps, etc.?

A 意訳:何が何だかわからない…
Mathieu - "The biggest issue with that is trying to figure out, 'Did the Killer just miss because they're bad, or did you dodge because you're good?'
We don't want to reward you if The Huntress just throws shitty hatchets all around you. This is a tough one."
Not_Queen - "You're rewarded by escaping?"
Mathieu - "But not for that specifically. That's because it's extremely hard to determine what had happened at that moment."

Now that your studio is completely independent, how would you say it has impacted things, both positively and negatively, since the change?
Mathieu - "It hasn't changed the culture of how we do things just yet. It means that we can make the decision here in the room, agree to it, and put it into motion immediately."

Q エンブレムの最多ポイント取得者をMVPとして表示するのはどうですか?
Now that the Emblems System is out, can you make it so that the players with the most Emblems points is mentioned as an MVP at the end of the game?

A 良いですね。ゲーム終了後にエンブレムの内容に応じて報酬を与えるアイディアは出ています。但し現状は以下略
Not_Queen - "I know I'd always mention it. That would be really cool."
Mathieu - "It could be. We have an idea for titles that could be awarded to people at the end of the game, but that's still in the..."

Q エンブレムの稼ぎ方を(ロード画面等で)表示しませんか?
In the future, will we get any popup on how good we're doing toward specific Emblems?

A 現在議論中の事柄です。今のところはゲーム開始のUIは最小限にするべきという立場です。
Mathieu - "It's one of those things where there's big, alid arguments on both sides,
and it's almost more of a philosophical standpoint because the idea at the beginning [of the game] was to keep the UI as minimal as possible."

Q 渇望の修正は行われますか?少し前にそのようなことを発言してましたが。※2月頃の生放送で渇望弱化について言及してました
Is Bloodlust going to be changed like the way you guys said a while back?

A 開発ビルドでは調整を終えました。板グル修正のパッチに混ざります。
Mathieu - "Moderate changes are done to Bloodlust internally."
Not_Queen - "That comes in with all the loops, pallets, and vacuum changes."

意訳: 次回追加予定キャラはオリジナルです。ライセンスではありません。
The plan is to release a new Chapter every quarter. Will they all be original? If so, will there still be room for licensed Chapters?
Mathieu - "They will not necessarily all be original.
If we have a license opportunity that we decide to grab, then it will be one of those Chapters;
it's not gonna be an extra Chapter stacked on, because it's not like we can create a team to work on that while we're doing the rest of the game.
But what I can tell you is that the next one is an original one."

Are there any upcoming events or challenges?
Not_Queen - "The next event is the anniversary."
Mathieu - "Is it gonna be fun?"
Not_Queen - "Of course it's gonna be fun!"
0280UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/27(金) 18:54:21.82ID:EqGqicM10
>>275

Has there been any further progress made in regards to the softban system on console?
Not_Queen - "Absolutely. Actually, we have someone working on the in-game report form to make it accessible. It's on the list; I don't know when it comes."

Q サバイバーがフックに吊られた際のオーラは常に遮られないようにしませんか?少なくとも、(フック-鬼-他鯖 の位置関係の時に)キラーの位置はわからないようにするべきだと思います。
Could you make the hook bubble not block the vision of anything behind it, or at least make the Killer silhouette go past it?

A 意訳:これは意図された仕様です。
Not_Queen - "We have different opinions on the team on that one; this is not gonna be touched anytime soon. Correct me if I'm wrong, people from design..."
[From chat: "I believe the design team said it was intentional."]

Q サバイバーに固有能力か、固有の強化をしてキャラごとの特性を際立たせるようにしませんか?
Have you ever thought about giving each Survivor an individual skill or buff to make their playstyle more unique?

A はい。この件については何度か議論し、そろそろ決まります。
案はいくつかあります。パッシブ能力を付ける、固有パークを本人が付けたら強化する、等。
Mathieu - "Absolutely. We've talked many time about that, and it still might come.
There's been a few different versions of that, whether it's a passive ability or the fact that these perks would be stronger if played by the character who 'owns' them."
0282UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 5b0e-c97c)垢版2018/04/28(土) 02:43:26.45ID:XEwO7rws0
そもそもこのゲームにBANなんかないからw
ガチガチのクライアントいじくるようなチートしてSteamからBANされるくらい。
他のネトゲと違って開発が鯖持ってて各Matchのログを常に収集してて運営でもしてるんならあるだろうけど
ただ各ユーザー同士で接続してゲームするだけのゲームにBANなんかありえんよ
雑魚がキャンプされたーってうるさいから「はいはいケバブはBANするかもよ」って言ってるだけ。
0283UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 531e-patk)垢版2018/04/28(土) 12:36:21.49ID:Z+jgzPdP0
そのSteamからBANされたらゲーム起動出来なくなって終わるんじゃねーか?
Steamが殆どBANしないから意味あるかは知らんが
0284UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a1a2-luqG)垢版2018/04/28(土) 13:09:45.19ID:aEPz+2tn0
通信してるIPアドレスを表示
一般的なネットワーク管理ソフトにIPを登録
試合中に通信遮断をON/OFFできるようにキーボードショートカットを登録

ラグスイッチならこれだけでいい
試してないけどPeerBlock程度でもできるんじゃないか
この動作をsteamがVAC扱いするとは思えないからソフトバン頼みだが、サバイバー全員が通信遮断みたいな露骨なことをせず、4生存中盤までの読み合いピンポイントで使えばどうなるか
0291UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a5a2-k37M)垢版2018/05/11(金) 14:27:27.17ID:Xp6D7cWD0
>>290

Q 意訳: リザルト画面で鳥瞰図&試合レコードを実装しませんか?
Are there any plans on giving us a type of minimap or birds-eye view of the match at the end screen where we can see the paths each survivor and the killer took in that match?
It would be really cool to see how close you were to the survivors as the killer without realizing and in general it would be a fun feature.

A いいですね!
Design team answer
This is a cool idea!

Q BP二倍やる?
Will we ever get a Double BloodPoints Weekend again ?

A やりますよ(但しいつとは言っていない)
Yes!

Q キラー視点のトーテムオーラを見やすいものに変えてください
Please change the color of the totem outlines in the killer FOV.

A 黄色に変更する予定です。最終的にはオーラの色をオプションで変更できるようにしたいです。
Design team answer
Yes we would like to change it to yellow to help visibility. And eventually have different options for aura colors.

Hi dev team, I would like to ask if the community translation forums on steam are being checked by the devs, because I want to offer my help in getting DBD translated to Greek

Sent your contact to Andy, he handles Community translators!

Q 意訳:版権キラーの修正に関しては、どの程度のものが許可されてますか?ドクターみたいな大規模リワークは可能?
How much say do the license holders have when it comes to killer mechanics? For example if you decided you want to rework Freddy and add in laser vision would you be stopped?
Perhaps on a less extreme level,
if you wanted to change Myers/Pig/Leather Face/Freddy in a similar style to how you reworked The Doctor would you be unable to do so without consulting the original holders?

A ブランドイメージを崩さない限りにおいて、パーク/アドオン/能力の修正が許可されています。提案した変更がこじつけなら(例:Laser Freddy)リテイクとなります。
Creative Director answer
We can change perks / addons / power as long as it still fits their brand.
If the change we are proposing is too farfetched for the Brand (For example, Laser Freddy) they would probably object and we would have to look at it again.

Q ロビーが3人までしか埋まらない問題はどの程度把握されてますか?
You said a while back that you had fixed the 3-man lobby issue, but I still see it constantly. Are you aware of this issue?

A 現在対応中です。
We are aware of the issue and we have devs working on it.
Thank you for your report!

Q 意訳:マップの見直しをお願いします。無限ループ、地下無し固有の安全地帯化、トンプソン固有の階段封鎖など。
Would you consider looking at these maps for the following reasons:
Haddonfield: Insanely loopable, lots of pallets, extremely safe for survs at all times.
Badham: If basement isn't in boiler room it's a god-spot.
Thompson House: The balcony has a god-spot, also only 1 way down meaning killer can hold the game hostage by standing there.
Fractured Cowshed: Essentially an infinite
Wretched Shop: Essentially an infinite

A
幼稚園:ボイラー部屋が地下にならなかった場合のフック生成位置を見直します
トンプソン:見直しをします。階段封鎖に関しては地下について同様の問題があります。
農場の赤建築/レッチド中央:窓について見直します。
Map design answer
Badham: Looking to add a hook spawn if the basement isn't there.
Thompson house god spot and choke point : Looking into that issue, it's the same issue we have for choke points in the basement.
Fracture Cowshed / Wretched Shop : A window fix pass needs to be done.
0292UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a5a2-k37M)垢版2018/05/11(金) 14:28:35.41ID:Xp6D7cWD0
>>290

Why is The Hag’s speed at 110% unlike Trapper’s whose at 115% and also the Killer who has almost the same function of traps, just why in general?

Design team answer
She is slower because she has the possibility of closing the gap with teleports. That was the initial intent.
Trapper has to walk to his traps as well as placing them. It's a different playstyle.

Q バランス調整の対象となっているキラーを教えてください。
Which killer(s) do you think require balance changes at the moment, because you think they aren't quite in the right spot at the current state of the game?

A (個別のキラーではない)バランス調整によって改善されていくと考えています。プレイヤーからはフレディとハグのリワーク要望が出ていることは把握しています。
Design team answer
We think they would all benefit from design and Quality of life improvements! We know that the Community has been asking a lot about Freddy and Hag.

Q ピッグの罠解除のスキルチェックにララバイが乗らないのは仕様ですか?
Since I don't see the comment anywhere.
Someone recently made a post about how huntress lullaby doesn't work when searching for a key when you have a reverse bear trap on is this intended or a bug?

A ララバイはジグソウボックスのスキルチェックに置いても発動するべきだと考えています。パーク説明に「全てのスキルチェック」と書かれていますので。
Design team answer
Right now the perk description says Survivors receive a 2/4/6 % regression penalty when missing any Skill Check. We agree that it should be affecting the Jigsaw boxes.

Q 意訳:三人以下の場合はゲームを開始せずロビーに戻してください。
Is there anyway to make if only three survivors or less loaded into a game, to just kick everyone back to the lobby, and not lose any add-ons/ offerings from either sides?

A 3人以下の場合の仕様について検討中です。併せて、3人以下開始にならないように技術的見地からも対応しています。
Our Design team is aware of the issue and is looking into what the game should do if it loads with 1-2-3 survivors. On a technical side, they are also looking in ways to prevent this from happening.

Q (先週の生放送によると)トラッパーのアドオンがリワーク中であるとのことですが、他のキラーのものはどうなっているでしょうか?
We already know that trapper's add-ons are seeing a rework, can you tell us some other killer add-ons that are getting reworked, if any?

A 意訳:生放送で言及した修正については、時期も内容も未定です。現時点でアドオンリワークの議題に上がってるものは沢山あります。
Design team answer
We were having a dialogue on addons in the last Dev stream. We do not know how (full addon pass or little by little) or when that will happen yet.
For now, it is a conversation point. There is a lot of addons we would like to see reworked!
0293UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a5a2-k37M)垢版2018/05/11(金) 14:34:19.80ID:Xp6D7cWD0
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Bubba_";Junior"_Sawyer

英語wikiでやってるカニバルのアドオンの注意書きが変更されてる

NOTICE: This Add-on is currently faulty and has close to no effect.
不完全であり、殆ど効果がない

The Beast's Marks系については注意書きそのものが消失した
あちらで注意書きを消したなら、速度上昇効果については検証で確認されたのだと思われる
0296UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a5a2-k37M)垢版2018/05/11(金) 16:04:50.39ID:Xp6D7cWD0
Will we ever get a Double BloodPoints Weekend again ?

補足
ever get を意訳すると「今後機会がありますか」
BP二倍はもう無くなった?いえそんなことはありませんよ、みたいな直近の話ではないニュアンス
流石に二周年ではやると思うけど、そこには質問回答ともに直接触れてない
0297UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ f523-P7e1)垢版2018/05/15(火) 01:42:35.67ID:LxrIHWCq0
ラグスイッチを使うキラーにはPeerBlockが有効かもしれない話
〜以下不確定な事を含む話かもしれないので注意〜
・キラー⇔サバイバーの通信的な繋がりには、キラーとサバイバーのそれぞれのIPアドレスで直接繋がる方法の他に、それぞれの所在地である国のValveサーバーを通じて繋がる、二種類の方法がある
・自分が居る国のValveサーバーのIPさえ遮断していなければ、キラーでもサバイバーでも、自分が居る国を含む他のどの国のIPをブロックしていようが自国のValveサーバーを通じて普通にマッチング&プレイ出来るのは確認済み(←超重要)
・DbDではキラーがホストになるので、キラーがラグスイッチ(≒特定のIPとの一時的な通信遮断)を使うなら、考えられるのは以下の二通りの方法
@キラーの所在国のValveサーバーIPを遮断した上でそれぞれのサバイバーとのIPを試合中に個別に適宜遮断する
Aマッチングし得る国のIPとの通信を全て遮断した上でキラーの所属国のValveサーバーIPを試合中に適宜遮断する

(ここからが本題)
仮にサバイバーが「自分が居る国のValveサーバーのIP」以外の国(自分が居る国を含む)のIPをブロックしている場合、キラーがラグスイッチを使おうとすると
@の場合…「キラーと直接繋がるIP」←サバイバーが遮断している「Valveサーバーでの通信」←キラーが遮断している、で、そもそもマッチングしない可能性が高い
Aの場合…Valveサーバーを通じてマッチングはし得るけど試合中にキラーがラグスイッチを使った時にキラーが切断した扱いで試合が終了する可能性が高い

実際に「自分が居る国のValveサーバーのIP」以外の国(自分が居る国を含む)のIPをブロックしてDbDをプレイしてるんだけど、ロビーで確認したpingなりに何の問題も無く普通にプレイ出来る時もあれば
誰かがダウンする前だけ急にラグくなってPeerBlockが通信を遮断した形跡がダダダっとログに流れたり、何ならそのままキラーが切断した扱いでマッチが終了したっぽいことも多々あったり…
0298UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ f523-P7e1)垢版2018/05/15(火) 01:56:58.06ID:LxrIHWCq0
>>297
要するに
日本に居るならPeerBlockで日本のValveサーバー以外の、DbDでマッチングし得る全ての国のIPアドレスからのUDP通信をブロックすれば
ラグスイッチっぽい連中と当たった時にそれと分かりやすい上に、普通の連中と当たった時は普通にプレイ出来るよ的な
0299UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ f523-P7e1)垢版2018/05/15(火) 02:27:52.75ID:LxrIHWCq0
>>298
日本のValveサーバーのIPアドレスの範囲はググッてみた感じ
45.121.184.0-45.121.187.255
ちなみに自分は
45.121.186.0-45.121.187.255
を許可して使ってる
0301UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ ab18-8vyz)垢版2018/05/15(火) 15:09:32.95ID:uyEgtHyq0
DSって1回見逃してもらえないと脱出できない障害者用パークだよな
鯖やっててもキラーやっててもDS持ちにロクなのいないわ
0303UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/17(木) 02:14:36.54ID:N0Doa4xm0
>>302

Q ハグ・トーテムのリワークは6月のアプデに含まれますか?
Hag and totem rework - will they appear in June with all other stuff?

A 今週の生放送で発表されます
Will be answered in this week's YouTube Q&A by Stefan Horvath himself!

Q エンブレムの調整は6月に来ますか?
I asked this last week and got no answer.
Will the Emblem System be adjusted further and if so will it be included in the anniversary update in June?

A 6月にはバグ修正とエンブレムの取得条件に関する修正が来ます。エンブレムの調整のメインはチャプターの間(6週間後目安)にリリースします。
There is a few bug fixes and Emblems requirements changes coming with the June update. The main balancing will be in the mid-chapter patch.

Q カジュアル層がチェイス/逃避のエンブレムを取りやすくしてください。
i can only hope that means getting iridescent chaser/evader is actually quite possible now for the casual player, instead of ridiculously hard.

A 現在の逃避カテゴリエンブレムには60秒のチェイス時間上限があり、これ以上チェイスをしてもポイントは増えません。この上限は次のパッチで修正する予定です。
Evader had a hard cap on 60second chase which means you wouldn't get more evader points if the chase was longer than 60 seconds.
That one should be fixed in the upcoming patch!

Console patch the same day of the pc release?

Because this patch bring a lot of new content and changes to game, the process is slower. For this patch, it is very unlikely that will happen.

Q 意訳:窓超え、板壊しが想定された速さにならない件は6月に修正されますか?
Are you guys planning on fixing the issues where killers don't perform actions at the speeds they are supposed to (Window vaults, some pallet breaks)?

A 6月の修正はハグ、フレディ、ピッグに影響を与えるものになりますが、その速度に関する件については不明です。
This fix is intended to come with the June update but it has not been verified yet. That would affect Hag, Nightmare and Pig.

Q 意訳:ゲームの学習が非効率な点を何とかしませんか?手始めにマッチングをランクベースではなくプレイ時間ベースに変更するとか。
Do you guys plan on a system to combat the insane learning curve? Perhaps base the match system on hours played rather than rank, for a start?

A マッチングに関しては常に手を入れています。6月のパッチで新規プレイヤーがよりゲームをやりやすくなるようなチュートリアルを導入します。
There will be changes and tune up to the matchmaking, as always.
But we are also introducing a whole new in-game tutorial section in June to help new players get more familiar with the game!

I feel like Zemo from Civil War when I say/ask this....for the almost 2nd month in a row...
"Q&A...March 19th, 2018. /u/not_Queen_bhvr It was skipped entirely.

Since I am the only one answering this Q&A and I was sick + PAX + sick again, it has been passed on. Long live Q&A March 19th.

Q スモールゲームの改善提案です。(火のついた)トーテムの浄化が終わっていたら、トーテムに反応しないようにしませんか?
Can you make a small quality of life change to the Small Game perk, preventing its activation while the player is already cleansing the Totem?

A 良いアイディアですね。
Horvath's answer
That'd be nice!
0304UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/17(木) 02:15:12.10ID:N0Doa4xm0
>>302

Q 意訳:秘密のオファに関しては、オファを使われたこと自体を隠しませんか?切断の原因になっていますので。
Have you ever considered not showing secret offerings on the offering screen?
Many people will just disconnect at the loading screen when they see one and it’s not really hard to guess what it potentially could be ...

A その件については、完全に隠すか秘密のオファを他にも実装するかで検討していますが、現在は実作業には移っていません。
We know this is an issue. We have different options for this.
Either we hide them completely or we make more secret offerings. This is not something we are actively working on right now.

What are your opinions on the many hackers who upload their hacked gameplay on youtube?

We take the necessary steps to stop people from hacking our game. Some people are just more persistent than others.
Some do not even use their own footage and do it for attention.

Q 月ごとのランクリセットについて見直し予定はありますか?
When will you guys revisit the monthly rank reset concept?

A 最初のチャプター調整パッチ(6月の新キャラ登場の6週間後なので8月頃?)での予定となっています。どのような範囲のものになるかがわからないため、全てそこでリリースされるとは限りません。
The design team is revisiting the rank reset concept around the first mid-chapter patch.
We don't know the scopes of the changes yet so there isn't a ETA on anything.

Q ララバイと同様に、ピッグのアドオンと、多分ダイイングライトとタナトフォビアもですが、ジグソウボックスのスキルチェックに影響しません。これらも一緒に修正されますか?
Are the bugs with the pig going to be fixed including some of her add-ons not working properly as well as huntress lullaby not affecting the Jigsaw boxes?
Is it also a possibility that you would make dying light and thanatophobia work on the boxes as well.

A 今の所、次のパッチにはまだ来ません。
AFAIK nothing is coming for this in the next patch.

Q ニューゲームモードを検討していると以前話題になりました。今もまだ検討されていますか?
It was said in a past dev stream that new game modes were being considered. Is that still being discussed?

A はい。今週の生放送で発表予定です。
Yes absolutely! Will be answered in this week's YouTube Q&A!

Q レイスリワークは良いものでしたが、高ランクではまだ力不足に思えます。以下提案です。
・透明時でのライト判定を無くし、光耐性アドオンはリワーク。
・暴風をデフォに。アドオンとも重複する。
・透明解除時間を短縮する。
・(クローク時に)見えにくくする/完全透明にする。
The Wraith QOL Adjustments in winter were nice, but not enough to make his gameplay suited for high ranks,
these buff suggestions have been posted before, would you consider them?
Remove lightburn, and change the related add ons.
Built in windstorm that stacks with add ons.
Decreasing his uncloak time
Remove/Lessen the shimmer

A 今週の生放送で回答します。
Check out this week's YouTube Q&A for your answer!
0306UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/17(木) 02:28:33.25ID:N0Doa4xm0
スモールゲームの改善案についてはリップサービスだと思いたい
このまんま実装したらルインとララバイ以外がかなりアウトなナーフになる
パーク持ちは素トーテムを利用してデボアとついでに第三の封印の有無チェックが可能
ノーワン対策の素トーテム残しも協力になるし、そこからVC共有されるとか考えたくもない
0307UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/17(木) 02:31:46.23ID:N0Doa4xm0
あ、すまん誤訳だった
浄化中の時のみか

>>303 誤訳修正
Q スモールゲームは、、トーテムの浄化中はそのトーテムに反応しないようにしませんか?
Can you make a small quality of life change to the Small Game perk, preventing its activation while the player is already cleansing the Totem?
0312UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/20(日) 05:59:27.68ID:QISwEsMG0
>>309
■パークリワークの時期、いくつかのパークをテーマという形で分類して修正

Q When will the huge Perk Rework come out?

クリスマスまでに全て出来たら良いですね。
全てのパークがリワークが必要とは考えていませんが、テーマごとにグループ分けをして…
Stefan - "We were looking for Christmas [of this year]... To do all the perks in one balance patch would be quite interesting.
I don't think every perk needs to be adjusted; would be a little overkill. What we should expect is smaller groupings of perks that are fixed, perhaps with certain thematic aspects?"

例えば、Hexパーク(のリワーク)です。
Not_Queen - "For example, all the Hex perks."

他にも、オブセッションパーク(のリワーク)などもあります。
Stefan - "It could be all the Obsession perks; it could be just Laurie and her perks; Laurie and Myers'."

以前発表したDSのリワークはいつころに?
Not_Queen - "So what we showed a few weeks ago with Decisive Strike [is] not coming right now?"

6月のリリースや次のPTBには来ません。その次のPTBになるのではと思っています。
Stefan - "That is not coming the PTB or in June. We will be looking to do that in the next PTB.
Whether it's gonna be in the form of 'Broken' where you'll be unable to heal yourself [once you use it], like No Mither, or another completely different thing."

※↓開発案の垂れ流しです
育てていないキャラクターを色々なパークの組み合わせで変身させるとか。
各サバイバーにシナジー付きデフォルトロードアウトを持たせるとか。
例として、ヒーラーになりたいならクローデットを使う、チームプレイを重視するならドワイトを使う、…みたいなことができるようなパーク修正をやりたいかも。
Louis - "So [it's] very interesting because it essentially turns characters that you haven't leveled up into a whole bunch of different loadouts that you can try.
So it would be great if each character had a default loadout that had some kind of synergy.
For example, if we could adjust all the perks such that 'I wanna play healer, I'm gonna play Claudette; I wanna play a teamplayer, and [I] go to Dwight."

■トーテムリワークについて
Any plans on reworking Totem Perks and Totem mechanics in general?

点火してるトーテムのすぐそばでゲームが開始する件は絶対に直したい。
モデリングが明るすぎるかな?音も同様で(うるさいかもしれない)。
Stefan - "Biggest thing for me for Totems right now is that a Survivor can spawn with a Totem right in front of them; definitely something we want to fix.
We'd like to look at the model itself?maybe it's too bright? The noise that it's making as well."

点火トーテムを素のトーテムと見分けられなくするのはどうでしょう?壊すまでそれが点火トーテムとはわからないように。
Louis - "How would you guys feel if the Hex Totems didn't look any different from the Dull Totems, and you would only find out what you broke after?"

トーテムが他のギミックほどに機能していない理由は、トーテム破壊にスキルチェックが無いからというのがあると思います。いつかスキルチェックを持たせるべきでしょうか?
今は(トーテムの)囮や(トーテム破壊中の?)オーラ可視化について検討をしています。
Stefan - "The fact that Hexes don't work like other actions in the game because they don't have skillchecks. Hexes might actually have skillchecks at some point?
There's people talking about a Totem that acts as like a decoy or an aura reader."

サバイバーへの通知についても疑問が寄せられています。
発電機に触れば、まだ誰も吊られていなくともララバイの有無がわかってしまうなど。
Not_Queen - "There's a lot of questions about warning the Survivors about the Hex Totems.
When you get your first skillcheck on a generator, you're aware that there is Lullaby even though it's not affecting you yet."
0313UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/20(日) 06:00:34.81ID:QISwEsMG0
新放送は座談会形式で、回答として必要な部分が分散しててやりにくい
とりあえずゲーム仕様に関わりそうなとこだけ抜粋して訳しときます
0314UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/20(日) 06:38:34.13ID:QISwEsMG0
>>309
■ 不要なアイテム・アドオンの削除(売却)について
Will it be possible to get rid of items / add-ons we do not want?

もし不要なアイテムを無くすことができるようになって、キラーがメメントや墓石を毎回持ち込むようになったとしたら、多分それはつまらないでしょうね。
Stefan - "If we were to let you break down your items and then everyone comes into games with Mori's and Tombstones, I feel like it might get a little unfun."

(中略:クラフトシステム、アイテム・アドオンのリワーク、BPが出回ることによる影響など)

意訳:現在やる予定はありませんが、需要については認識していますので、対応を検討します。
Not_Queen - "Are we even close to starting on this?"
Louis - "No."
Stefan - "No."
Not_Queen - "So don't get your hopes up. This is something we're considering way down the line.
We know you want it; it's something we want to look into, but it's totally not in the plans right now."

■ロビー改善について
What are the plans to improve lobby functionality? Filters? Hiding Survivors?

パークやアドオンがサバイバーに見える件の見直しをしました。全員が死亡するまでキラーのアドオンが見えないように隠したいですね。
Stefan - "We were looking into [showing] perks and add-ons to all Survivors.
In a handshake effect: after you go into game, we would like to hide the Killer's add-ons and whatnot until everyone's dead."

(公平さと利便の)トレードオフがあります。試合を終えたら相手の能力が何だったのかを確認したくなるものです。一方で、SWFにそれをやらせると絶対的な優位を与えてしまいます。
Louis - "That's a bit of a trade-off there, because when I finish the match, I like to check what it is that I just played against.
On the other hand, Survive With Friends absolutely do take advantage of that."
0315UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/20(日) 07:10:23.98ID:QISwEsMG0
>>309
■マッチング改善
There is a lot of matchmaking issues right now. What's up with that?

この問題が報告され始めた時期はエンブレム実装と一致しています。エンブレムによってランク分布が変わりました。
(エンブレムが原因かどうかは)確信は持てません。あくまで最有力容疑者です。(また、複合的な原因によるものかもしれません)
Louis - "What happened around the time these issues started cropping up?
Reports of this started happening after the Emblems System, which may have changed the distribution of ranks compared to what we had before.
I can't confirm that's the problem, it just seems like the most-likely culprit (or it's part of a more-complicated problem)."

■6月のパッチにエンブレム調整は間に合いますか?
Will the Emblems System be adjusted further, and if so will it be included in the Anniversary update in June?

(6月パッチに)調整が入ることを確認しています。PTBでプレイできますので公式発表を見逃さないでください。
Louis - "I can confirm that there have been lots of adjustments to the Emblems?numerical tweaks.
[They] all still work they used to work, but the numbers required to reach the various specials have been adjusted.
I believe that is going to be included in the June patch. You'll be able to play with it on the PTB, so keep an eye out for that."

(Unbrokenカテゴリについては)変更されません。エンブレムの基本方針は変わりません。
いくつかのバグを修正します。Evaderカテゴリについては、意図していないチェイス時間上限がありましたので修正します。※60秒以上のチェイスでは点数が増えない件
Louis - "That's not gonna change. The design of the Emblems hasn't changed.
There were a couple of bugs that did get fixed: in Evader, there was an unintended cap on the number of points you could get in a single chase. I believe it has been fixed."
0316UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/20(日) 07:20:18.33ID:QISwEsMG0
>>309

■ニューゲームモード
Do you have any plans on new game modes?

意訳:イベント中に選択できるゲームモードとして実装されます。

Stefan - "We've done a brainstorm of new game modes. I believe we're gonna be doing them for events, mostly."
(略)
Not_Queen - "So it would be like an optional game-mode for events."

■専用サーバ
Dedicated servers when?

検討はしていますが今の所予定はありません。
P2P方式をサーバ方式に変えるには、人的・マシンリソース、金、時間がとてもかかります。
Not_Queen - " 'It is something we are definitely considering, but it is not on the timeline yet because transferring peer-to-peer to dedicated servers is a huge deal.
It takes resources, money, and time. We're scoping this, and we'll see (what the future brings)."

■アバターショップ
With the new shop system, we can unlock things with playtime, right? Do we start with shop release at zero or count my actual in-game time?

ショップ開店からのプレイ時間を使います。
プレイヤーがレベルを上げると一定量の通貨を取得します。
Not_Queen - "Everyone's going to start with the shop release with zero.
We're gonna have a player level system that's gonna allow you to level up in the game by playing games.
You play games, you level up. Every time you level up, you get in-game currency you can buy stuff in the store."

それは通常のブラッドウェブを使ったレベルとは別物ですか?
Louis - "Is that different from you rank and Bloodweb level?"

はい。これはアカウントに紐付いたレベルとして実装します。
Not_Queen - "It is. It's kind of like a player account level."
0317UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/20(日) 07:26:05.08ID:QISwEsMG0
>>316
■ニューゲームモード
意訳:イベント中に選択できるゲームモードとして実装されます。

誤訳すまん
for eventを脳死で直訳してしまった
既存のゲームとは別で、イベント的に進行するゲームモードだと思われます
0318UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 1a36-RYnA)垢版2018/05/20(日) 09:59:49.23ID:AvY28Aia0
ゴミ売却っていつ来るんだと思ってたら開発が忘れてたのか
0321UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 45a2-NEzo)垢版2018/05/21(月) 08:42:25.07ID:rC0uBBgx0
>>309
プレイヤーは(ニューゲームと既存のゲームの)どちらも遊べるようになると思います。しかし、変更の可能性はあります。まだ全ての仕様を決めたわけではないので。この話は今の所の私の見解です。
You probably have an option to play both of them, but it could be subject to change. We haven’t done the full design on that just yet, that I’m aware.

ゲームモードについて述べますと、あらゆるクールダウンを無くすようなものから地下ドワイトパーティーでスタートしてフック以外では脱出できないようにするものまで有りえます。
As for the modes themselves, it can range anywhere from having no cooldowns whatsoever to having a Dwight Basement Party and you can’t leave the basement except on a hook.

意訳:そしてニューゲームモードを実装するには現在のゲーム機構に調整が必要になるでしょう。既存のリザルト画面や他の画面をあまり変更しない方法を模索しているところです。
Stefan ? “Yeah, and it would be a tweak on our current mechanics in the game. We’re looking for things that aren’t grand changing things with new scoreboards and whatnot.”

Developer Stream #84 - "Oh boy! Here we go killing again!" - Summary
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7pub3q/developer_stream_84_oh_boy_here_we_go_killing/

Could we get perk-less mode for next Anniversary? Pretty please!

Mathieu - "Yes!!
Right now, we're working on different modes to shake things up a little bit.
One of the things is to have it so that for a certain amount of time you can get into a game with a specific set of rules that are different from the regular.
Perk-less is probably one of the simpler ones. There are others, things with timers, alternate goals, insta-kills. This is something we're hoping to get in this year."

意訳:
Q パークレスモードを6月までにやれませんか?
A いいね!
現在、現状を変える新しいゲームモードの開発中です。
そのうちの一つが、通常とは違うルールを複数指定してのゲームです。
モードのうち、パークレスは単純なものになります。他に、時間制限、別の目的設定、即死。今年中にできたらいいんですが。
0326UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 9336-sUWO)垢版2018/05/27(日) 09:40:03.78ID:jX4Tm3GW0
鯖ランク全然あがらん、復帰から1週間近く経ったのにまだ18だ
クソゲーで死ねば当然pip減るのに15000以上稼いでもpip入るか半々ってきつすぎる
今のルールでランク上げられてる奴すごいな
0327UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 3945-ZyTd)垢版2018/05/29(火) 09:31:48.75ID:5nxk53O00
>>326
pip上がりにくいが下がるのは発電機回してないか単に実力不足なだけでは?
ルインあろうが常に発電機回して誰かが吊されたら救助治療
チェイスはまずいから隠密重視
これを心がければ死んでもpip下がることはまずない
パークはボロタイとウィルメ付けとけ
味方が全員上手くて誰も吊されない場合は諦めろ
0328UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 7afe-CKCa)垢版2018/06/05(火) 21:33:10.35ID:voMZjUXb0
鍵をもうちょっと目立つアイテムにしてくれないかな
野良で拾っても持ってることを伝えられず役に立たん
0330UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 824a-Bw3Y)垢版2018/06/19(火) 09:49:52.34ID:TeqYM3nH0
>1
STEAMレビューで「デベロッパーがクソすぎ」とあったので
本当かどうかを商品スレッドで公式へ聞こうと思ったら、
そもそもユーザーが投稿できないようになってたw

これ買っちゃダメだろ。
初めて見たわ、客の意見を封殺するSTEAMゲームって
0331ハルヒ.N (ワッチョイ 7fd9-8g2T)垢版2018/06/21(木) 17:33:10.00ID:mw6YkclQ0
5日イ立前にプレイ開女台して、今、レベル40ぐらいの豚でキラー専やってるけど、イ可で
サヴァイヴァーって、逆トラバサミ装着しても白くオーラが表示されるジグ・ソウBOXに行っ
て逆トラ解除しようとせずに、発電木幾とか行っちゃうのかしらねえ?( ^ω^)w
その状態で発電木幾回すとか、日月らかに自殺行為でしょ(^∀^)プケラww
もし発電木幾が1つでも回って逆トラのタイマーが起重カしたら、解除までの制限日寺間は
たったの150禾少しか無いのよ⊂( ^ω^)⊃ブゥーンw
挙句の果てには、自分でゲート開いて、その先の脱出路で逆トラ発重カして歹ヒぬ女又ま
で出て来るしww
禾ムって、L4D2とか大分やってたから、極力、サヴァイヴァーって殺したく無いのよねえww
ゆえに、このゲーム女台めたばかりだけど、かなり手カロ減してプレイしてるイ牛w
そんな言尺で、才斤角、禾ムが殺人犯に成ら無いよーに注意してフック才卦けの回数とか
のに、脱出の木幾会を自(みずかw)ら放棄するのは、勿イ本無いわよ(^∀^)ケラケラww
後、瀕歹ヒから逆トラ→フック(1回目w)で即座に萎え落ちとか、やる気の無さが余りに酉告
(ひどww)過ぎ、マジ勘弁( ´,_ゝ`)プッw
ぷぎゃwww
0332ハルヒ.N (ワッチョイ 7fd9-8g2T)垢版2018/06/22(金) 18:18:14.33ID:jO804ChP0
あー、>>331でレベル40イ立って書いたけど、今日、レベル50に成ってカンストして
イ士舞ったわ( ^ω^)w
レベル1から再開するプレステージはまだだけど、そもそもまだBP(ブラッド・ポイン
トw)が十分貯まって無いから、しばらく豚でBP禾家ぎさせて貰うわ(^∀^)プケラww
禾ムのプレイ・スタイルは生存者とWin-Winの関イ系を築く事だから、手カロ減しま
くると考えて居てちょーだい⊂( ^ω^)⊃ブゥーンw
逆トラバサミ装着されたらさっさとジグ・ソウBOX行った方が良いし、フック才卦けら
れても暴れずにイ也のサヴァイヴァーからの救且カを待つべきねww
まあ、基本でしょうけど(^∀^)ケラケラw
イ可かそう言うポイ厨してる豚が居たら、禾ムだと思って丁頁戴( ´,_ゝ`)プッww
ぷぎゃwww
0334UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ a513-yQv9)垢版2018/06/29(金) 11:12:45.97ID:JVfJ2K1M0
次スレ立ってれば埋めずに次スレ使い始めるゴミばっかかと思いきや
次スレ立ってなければ埋め立てするってホントゴミ多いな
立てるわ
0337UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 9f4d-tjON)垢版2018/07/30(月) 06:07:36.53ID:xzo6/BXW0
チェイスの評価が低すぎて泣きそう、3台分稼いでも 捕まったら銅て。
最後のエンブレムを毎回虹とってる先生はどんな立ち回りしてるんですか
ついでにオススメパークも教えてください。
0339UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ ca10-xcAt)垢版2018/08/09(木) 07:29:30.66ID:LBATVHAO0
なんかレイスとサバイバー2人が吊るして助けて遊んでるなーって思ってたら、俺も殴られて3回吊るされて死亡。
ああ安定の韓国人達でしたね。どのゲームも韓国と別にしてくんねえかな。あいつら朝鮮人はマナー悪いしチート使うし嫌だわ。
みんな気をつけてねフレンドリーキラーだとしても韓国人には気をつけて
0340UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 9f8d-xcAt)垢版2018/08/09(木) 07:42:52.50ID:a6MsDAoS0
>>339
おめぇDbDは初めてか?
まぁ肩の力を抜いて気を楽にしろよ。
このゲームで害悪プレイヤー気にしてたらキリが無いんだよ。
ブロックしたところで、ブロックリストが増えすぎてどんな理由でブロックしたのか分からなくなるくらいに。

よく切断だのグリーフィングだのでいろんな所で晒しやってる奴を見ると、初心者さんやなぁと思って微笑ましくなるわ。
0342UnnamedPlayer (ドコグロ MM0b-r4BR)垢版2018/08/09(木) 09:27:28.03ID:6XNexdNXM
そういや前回の2倍イベのとき目の前でアンフックして談合誘ってたのか知らんけど普通に吊り殺そうとしたら最終的に全員切断して草
0344UnnamedPlayer (ドコグロ MM0b-r4BR)垢版2018/08/09(木) 12:33:38.50ID:6XNexdNXM
韓国嫌いだけどこのゲームやって日本人も糞だと分かった
結局VCPTで乗り込めしてくるようなやつはろくなもんじゃない
0347UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 7b45-0Gel)垢版2018/08/17(金) 11:00:26.15ID:95JAMay80
>>346
遂に完成したのね。おめでとう。需要ありまくりだが、こっちはIP無しスレだから見る人がほとんどいないのでtwitterか本スレに再告知してくれるとたすかります。
0348UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ 7b45-0Gel)垢版2018/08/17(金) 11:02:53.35ID:95JAMay80
>>346
あっ連レス失礼。
例の方とは別の方だったのね。これまた失礼しました。とりあえず本スレに貼ってくれたら反応あるかと
0349UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ cba2-ipLS)垢版2018/08/17(金) 23:13:14.08ID:deBOVi980
見てる人いるなら無駄にならないので一応アップするよ
IP付きの場所でメンテする気にはなれないのですぐ消すと思うが
0352UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ cba2-ipLS)垢版2018/08/18(土) 00:14:31.03ID:zwwWRw320
コピペで動くなど基本は>>345
トレイに常駐して各種設定が可能
Preferenceから設定画面が開く
ウィンドウの透過率やらコピペ後何秒で最小化するかなど

ついでにコピペしたユーザーの詳細情報をログ取りする機能が付いてる
最近あんまりいないが、idのURLを頻繁に変える愉快犯対策
設定ファイル、ログはC:\ユーザーのどこか
Windows10だと C:\Users\ユーザー名\AppData\Roaming\SWF_checker

反応が良いようなら機能追加するかもしれない
キラー以外喜ばないだろうからそんなに需要はないと思ってるが
0353UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ cba2-ipLS)垢版2018/08/18(土) 00:23:36.27ID:zwwWRw320
ウィンドウのサイズ変更は、ウィンドウを右クリして標準コンテキストメニューのサイズ変更でどうぞ
環境によってはデフォの大きさだと足りないかもしれない
そのあたりの感想お待ちしてます

終了はトレイアイコンクリックしてExit
アンインスコはファイル削除と、>>352で書いた設定ファイルとログの削除
レジストリは未使用
0354UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ cba2-ipLS)垢版2018/08/18(土) 00:31:09.18ID:zwwWRw320
ウィンドウの位置やサイズは記憶する
マルチディスプレイで遠方出張とかした後ウィンドウ環境が変更したらどうするかは深く考えてない
ウィンドウ位置をデフォに戻すオプションくらいはつけたほうが良かったやもしれない
設定ファイルを手動でいじるとバグると思う
これもデフォルト設定に戻す機能くらいはあっても良いかもしれない
今はどちらも存在しないので、その手の問題が起こったら>>352の場所の window-state.json と config/user_settings.json を削除すればデフォルトでやり直しになる

バグってURLをコピペしても上手く動かなくなったら素直に再起動
トレイメニューにリスタートを配置するダメ仕様はそのためです
ゲーム中の仕様を想定してるのでパーマリンク(id付きURLのユーザーをprofilesでアクセスするやつ)をコピペした後の動作が甘い
居ないと思うけどDBD以外で使う人がいるなら、要望を教えてくれたら考慮するやも
0355UnnamedPlayer (ワッチョイ cba2-ipLS)垢版2018/08/18(土) 00:40:22.62ID:zwwWRw320
クリップボード監視型だけど、クリップボード上の解析したsteam profile URLを少しいじってる
具体的には、スペースを付与してる
連続解散中に同じユーザーを連続コピペしてるとテキスト変更イベントが起こらない、コピペが有効だったのかわかりにくい、などの理由です
設定で OFF、半角スペース、ソフト名を切り替えられます
何かの文字書き系作業をしてるならOFFにしたほうがいいです

steam URL以外はノータッチなので事故は起こらないと思う
発生するとしたら晒しスレやツイッターにsteam urlを書き込もうとした悪いキラーが、URLの後ろにソフト名を追加されるくらいしかない